All About Sounds
Many parents don't realise how much they can help at home in easy and fun ways. Children often start learning the shapes of letters and the order of the alphabet without knowing the important stuff first.
Before you reach for those alphabet games let us explain to you that phonics learning begins from sounds, listening skills and developing strong foundations in what we call Phase 1 Phonics.
Buy ALL ABOUT SOUNDS now to:
- get the knowledge and skills to ensure your child get the very strongest foundations in their phonics learning.
- 10 comprehensive and easy to understand videos
- clear explanations of phonics learning for children aged 2-4
- loads of ideas for fun learning at home
- downloadable resources
- modelling of how to say sounds correctly
- watch at your own pace, re-watch as many times as you like
- access to support via email or direct message
You can do it, you can teach them and together you will be confident.