Who is it for?
This Webinar is for parents and family members of children starting school in September. It aims to arm you with the tools to feel more confident about the start of school with limited or no transition.
What will I learn?
We share our knowledge, experience and up to date research about how adults and children can be prepared and confident to start school despite having little or no transition sessions.
- how to support your emotions
- how to manage anxiety related to the school start
- what the positives are (we promise there are some!)
- how teachers are preparing (we've got the behind the scenes knowledge!)
- how to help your child prepare - actionable tips that WILL help your child to feel more confident
What will I get?
- A 1 hour recorded webinar
- Lifetime access to the recording to watch anytime you want
- The opportunity to feel confident and reassured about the start of school
- Expert knowledge delivered in a way that make you feel like you've had a cuppa with some friends!
When is the live Webinar?
We will be live on Zoom on Thursday 8th July at 8pm. You will receive a zoom link to join us. But if you're busy then don't worry as you will be sent the recording within 24 hours and have lifetime access to watch.