Who is it for?
This Webinar is for Early Years practitioners working with children from birth to starting school.
What will I learn?
We share our knowledge, experience and up to date working practise about developing early communication and language for children including:
- the recent findings about communication and language
- why communication and language needs to be at the heart of all EYFS settings
- how to create simple and fun learning in any setting
- where to find more information and resources
What will I get?
- A 1 hour live webinar + Q&A
- 1 year access to the recording to watch anytime you want
- Expert knowledge delivered in a way that inspires and develops confidence
- the opportunity to ask questions
When is the live Webinar?
Communication and Language at the Heart will be live on Zoom on
Wednesday 3rd November at 8pm
Thursday 4th November at 10am.
You will receive a zoom link to join and can attend either session (they are the same session repeated at different times).
But, if you're busy then don't worry as you will be sent the recording within 24 hours and have 12 month access to watch.