Who is it for?
This Webinar is for Early Years practitioners working with children from birth to starting school.
What will I learn?
We share our knowledge, experience and up to date working practise about understanding and developing cultural capital including:
- cultural capital definitions
- how cultural capital affects children under 5
- how to use barrier analysis to better understand children's experience
- how to involve parents in understanding cultural capital
- planning to develop cultural capital
What will I get?
- A 1 hour live webinar
- 1 year access to the recording to watch anytime you want
- Expert knowledge delivered in a way that inspires and develops confidence
- the opportunity to ask questions too
When is the live Webinar?
Cultural Capital - Understanding more in the EYFS will be live on Zoom on
Wednesday 1st December at 8pm
Thursday 2nd November at 10am.
You will receive a zoom link to join and can attend either session (they are the same session repeated at different times).
But, if you're busy then don't worry as you will be sent the recording within 24 hours and have 12 month access to watch.