Who is it for?
This Webinar is for Early Years practitioners working with children from birth to starting school.
What will I learn?
We share our knowledge, experience and up to date working practise about developing early phonics for children including:
- the 5 key areas of early phonics
- how early phonics sets children up for success
- how to create simple and fun learning in any setting
- how phonics is taught in school
What will I get?
- A 1 hour live webinar
- 1 year access to the recording to watch anytime you want
- Expert knowledge delivered in a way that inspires and develops confidence
- the opportunity to ask questions too
When is the live Webinar?
Foundations of Phonics will be live on Zoom on
Wednesday 6th October at 8pm
Thursday 7th October at 10am.
You will receive a zoom link to join and can attend either session (they are the same session repeated at different times).
But, if you're busy then don't worry as you will be sent the recording within 24 hours and have 12 month access to watch.